Pre-Inoculated Mushroom Logs are back in stock!
1) A recent harvest
2) Pre-Inoculated Mushroom Logs
3) A bountiful harvest on logs at @restingpointfarms
Grow your own! Choose from 3 types of logs…the pre-inoculated logs are located in front of the garden shop.
Birds are currently migrating at night during their Fall Migration. In checking the link below for both Weaverville and Asheville, tonight is designated as a HIGH migration night with over 13,000 birds expected to fly over the area. Listen for them!
One way we can help is by turning off our lights at night.
Tonight and next week starting on Tuesday we will have low temperatures in the mid-40 degree range. Most houseplants don’t like temps below 50 degrees so start the process of moving your houseplants inside.
Tips for moving your plants inside:
1. Inspect your plants for pests and treat if necessary.
2. Groom your houseplants before moving them. Remove yellow or damaged leaves, clean the remaining leaves, and trim if needed.
3. Indoor light is dimmer, so plant placement is important when you move them inside. Most houseplants like bright, indirect light.
4. Do you need grow-lights to keep your plant babies thriving?
5. Adjust your watering and humidity levels. Plants may need less water when indoors, but they will probably need increased humidity.
Happy Fall Y’all!
The Fall Equinox is today…the first official day of fall. Celebrate by adding fall color to your porch pots and flowerbeds. You don’t even need a porch pot…just a few mums and BAM! Fall color is happening. Come visit today! 🎃🌼🎃🌼