Earn Bloomin’ Bucks with each purchase over $10!
Earn a $1 Bloomin’ Buck for each $10 that you spend, and receive coupons and discounts via text or email. Spend your accumulated Bucks for up to 50% off during our Bloomin’ Bucks events in July and October.
- It’s easy! Sign up to receive Bloomin’ Bucks with your phone number at any cash register.
- With every transaction over $10, enter your phone number starting with the area code. (000-000-0000) Sorry, Bloomin’ Bucks are not accumulated automatically. You must enter your phone number with each transaction and alert the cashier that you are collecting Bloomin Bucks.
When can I spend my Bloomin’ Bucks?
2019 Bloomin’ Buck Events:
July: Friday, July 13 at 8 am thru Sunday, July 21 at 5 pm
October: Friday, Oct. 18 at 8 am thru Sunday, Oct. 27 at 5 pm
2019 Bloomin’ Bucks expire at the end of the day on Sunday, Oct. 27
More details about how Bloomin’ Bucks® work at Reems Creek Nursery!
Get a great price – up to 50% off any in stock merchandise – on trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, roses, gorgeous pottery, fruit & berries, houseplants & succulents, terrarium & fairy garden fun, furniture, tools, gifts for all ages…and more! You decide!
How it works: You have 10 full days to spend your accumulated Bloomin’ Bucks® and enjoy a discount of up to 50% on ANY in-stock merchandise.
For instance…if you have $20 worth of Bucks in your account, you can get a $40 plant for half price OR get $20 off a larger purchase. To determine your Bloomin’ Bucks balance, check in at the Bloomin’ Bucks tent at the Garden Center when you arrive.
- Bloomin’ Bucks® have no cash value and may not be used for special orders, previous purchases, consignment items, gift cards, or services.
- Bloomin’ Bucks® may be used in July or during our October Bloomin’ Bucks® event. Any unused Bloomin’ Bucks® will expire at the end of our October event.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks® will be issued in transactions where Bloomin’ Bucks® are utilized.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks will be issued during our October Bloomin’ Buck event.
- Sorry, but in fairness to all of our customers we are unable to hold any unpaid items during Bloomin’ Bucks®. All previously tagged (unpaid) items will be moved back into stock prior to the Bloomin’ Bucks event.